[MusicTlk] Hello From you Chapter Secretary

Buddy Collier buddycollier1959 at icloud.com
Sun Mar 8 03:47:55 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Federalists,

	This is Buddy Collier, the current secretary of the Southern Nevada Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind writing to you.  Your name and email address was included with information that was given to me when I accepted this position and that’s how your name got on this group mailing list.  If, you do not want to receive any more emails from me please just reply and put the word REMOVE in the Subject line.  I will delete you from my mail list as soon as I get your instruction to do so.  I noticed that some people have multiple names assigned to one email address.  Those folks may want to remove all except one so they don’t receive duplicates.

I look forward to meeting you in person!  Remember the next meeting will be next Saturday, March 14 at 10:00 A.M. at Angela’s House.
 Below is some information that I was asked to pass on to you.

PUZZLED ABOUT GOING BACK TO WORK?
LET NEVADA DISABILITY ADVOCACY & LAW CENTER HELP!

Come have a complimentary lunch on
Wednesday, March 25th
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM

WHERE:
Nevada Disability Advocacy & Law Center
2820 W. Charleston Blvd., Bldg. B, Suite 11
Las Vegas, NV 89102

To reserve your lunch and/or request an accommodation, please call Kate at NDALC by March 20, 2020 at 702-257-8150 or email at kate at ndalc.org
Limited space available

This communication is printed, published, or produced and disseminated at U.S. taxpayer expense.