[MusicTlk] reaper use

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Tue May 5 18:01:37 UTC 2020

I am a pretty competent, yet fairly simple, REAPER userIn addition to REAPER
you will need to get OSARA, a key map for REAPER. If you write to me
off-list at

Marion.gwizdala at verizon.net

I can help you get started with some basics.

Do you have an audio interface and mic? What experience do you have in the
recording arena? Get with me off-list and we can chat.

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.