[MusicTlk] general question about informal production and recording

BlindEducator blindeducator at outlook.com
Tue May 19 00:28:09 UTC 2020

Your current setup would be ok for simple recordings.Audacity with a mic
will do the job just fine. However, I would recommend an external mic
verses a  build-in mic. So you may get a better sound quality. You don't
need to go all out. Just a $20-$50 mic can do the job. If you like help
specially setting up your sound card, feel free to message me. Good luck.