[MusicTlk] Audio Interface And Latency

Dennis DeVendra dpdevendra at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:43:32 UTC 2020

Hello,

I too am new to audio editing.

I did get a Focusrite audio interface on my Macbook.  It works with both PC’s and Macs.  The Scarlett Solo is about $100 and will provide low latency.  Obviously this is not the only audio interface, but it works for me.  I am new and there is no setup to get it to work.

I also am working on Reaper.  It sounds like it can do all you need and more.  The learning curve is steep.  I am looking at tutorials which are very helpful.  The Reaper is accessible when you install OSARA and SWS.  Not a big deal to install these plugins.

The reapers for peepers forum is very helpful.  There are over 400 users and they all are very responsive to any questions.

Good luck

Dennis DeVendra – dpdevendra at gmail.com