[MusicTlk] Kemper Profiler Stage demo...

TheOreoMonster monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:19:09 UTC 2020

Give the boss GT-1000 a look. That seems to be the most accessible option going right now for guitarist. I was turned on to this by someone who has owned and or used a Kemper head and Kemper stage, and while they still like the Kemper they have find the GT-1000 to be more flexible with signal chain routing as well as accessible with creating chains from  scratch. The boss tone studio app isn’t fully accessible, but you can still get a lot done with it. (I am a Mac user but a friend tried it on PC with NVDA and was able to do some stuff there as well) and with the ability to customize what the knobs and footswitches do on the  unit  you can set it up to access and change the parameters  you would like to directly on the unit easily.
On the inexpensive side of things the line 6 Amplifi and fire hawk has accessible iOS apps if you  are an iOS user and don’t mind controlling things that way. BTW the Boss also has an iOS app that lets you  do some of what you can do from the computer as well.