[MusicTlk] Seeking Native American Flute Players

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 02:50:24 UTC 2020

Hello friends,
During our division meeting in July at National Convention, we heard introductions from some wonderfully diverse performers. Some of these were people who play Native American flute. We’d like to do a future podcast episode centering around this theme, so if you are one of these players or you know someone who is, would you please let us know so we can possibly include you in our project?
Please email us your contact info and experience playing Native American flute to nfbpad at gmail.com by November 20th, and we will be in touch with you.
Thank you so much!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division