[MusicTlk] Request to know how to turn a PDF file of print music into Braille

Mx. Tarren van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:44:23 UTC 2020

I know the most recent version of Good feel has the ability to do this, but
if you don't already have that version, or the program to begin with,
that's not a very affordable solution. The closest thing I have found is to
use MuseScore to create a music XML file from a PDF, and then send that to
braille. But unfortunately, Musescore doesn't always make the best
interpretations. So at this point I haven't found a really good solution,
though I would be very interested in finding one as well.

Tarren