[MusicTlk] for the guitar players

TheOreoMonster monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:57:37 UTC 2020

On the inexpensive side the Line 6 Amplifi and Firehawk have iOS and Android apps that seem accessible,  but I have heard from a few people that the iOS app while revealing all the parameters seems to not let you adjust some of them where the android app does. The other option that other blind people are using is the BossGT1000 which is not fully accessible  but between some the customizations  that the Computer app allows, along with some OCR’ing of the screen stuff can get done. This is the unit I currently use myself and know a few others messing with it also. Keep in mind most of US are using the app on the MacOS side but one person I know has messed with it with windows to some extent. Another option is something like the BlackSpirit line from Hughes & Kettner. The Floor amp is probably the best value as it has the pedalboard built in  which would be an additional purchase with the head or combo. It’s a 4 channel amp with modulation fx, Delay and reverb as well. Hope this helps.