[MusicTlk] NFB 2021 Virtual Choir Sign-Up Deadline Approaching

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 18:09:12 UTC 2021

Thank you for your prayers. I haven't even registered for the convention as of yet because depending on when or if I go under the knife, I'll be in an assisted living facility for about a month after the surgery, &, most assisted living facilities don't have very good internet & Zoom might not work real well. I've been in facilities that have internet slower than dialup. I'd rather not commit to something & then have to back out.

Rob Kaiser email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net