[MusicTlk] Bills House of Blues wants you

kociabafitness at gmail.com kociabafitness at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 16:04:43 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I haven’t posted in a while and need to get better about that.

As some of you know I host a blues radio show on blind café radio. The show
is on Tuesday nights at 11:00pm est. to listen download live 365 and just
search blind café radio. You can also listen on alexa.

The main point of this email is to ask any of you who might be working
musicians who might have a CD I could play  on my show. The focus is blues
and blues rock with some R and B etc thrown in just for fun.

So If you play the blues and have a decent recording and would like a little
exposure than reach out directly to me at billsblues4u at gmail.com
<mailto:billsblues4u at gmail.com>

Also if you are into classic rock and or oldies I do a show called “ALMOST
FRIDAY” on Thursday evenings from 7:00to 9:00PM.  Give it a listen. Always
welcome comments, requests etc.

Thanks

Bill

Bill Kociaba

 <http://www.kociaba-fitness.com/> www.kociaba-fitness.com

<https://www.dragondoor.com/meet_bill_kociaba_the_worlds_only_blind_certifie
d_kettlebell_instructor/> Meet Bill Kociaba, the World’s Only Blind
Certified Kettlebell Instructor

<https://miami.cbslocal.com/video/3830030-mentor-helps-the-blind-exercise-th
eir-other-senses/> Mentor Helps the Blind Exercise

"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"