[MusicTlk] help with modelling guitar amps

Tim Reid timreid071 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 15:06:49 UTC 2021

Hello list, I am new.

I was wondering if anyone would know what the best modelling guitar amp
would be.

I have looked into the spider 5 by line six and also looked into the
spark made by positive grid.

Then I realized there are so many more out there.

I thus far like the spider 5 amp but not sure if it is truly accessible.

It looks as if the spark has more to offer but I can not figure out if
it is at all accessible either.

My mind is not made up.

  As in it does not have to be one of the above amps, it could be one
that I am not aware of.

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.