[MusicTlk] Introduction

Luis Arellano blindeducator at outlook.com
Sun Aug 22 06:19:54 UTC 2021

Hi there,

I myself am still a newby when it comes to learning to play. I have been trying to learn the guitar for 2 years now. Among the guitar, I also have purchased and been trying my hand on the following. With the same result. Piano/key board, accordion, saxophone, clarinet, trumpet, ukulele, and flute. I myself don't have an ear for music, so have been trying to also learn braille music to determine which instrument may be easier to learn. When it comes to its respective braille code. I know braille music may be simular,  but there must have differences for every type of instrument. like the different languages in literary braille. But welcome to the list. Oh, and I'm from California.

Sent from my iPhone