[MusicTlk] Guitar players… Is there a looper that works well for blind people?

Tim Reid timreid071 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:11:05 UTC 2021

I have got the Fender GTX 50 amp, I then purchased their foot-pedal.

There are 7 buttons on the pedal and to enter dub mode you actually have
to depress that foot switch, this makes it pretty easy for me.

I know you said acoustic guitar and the amp is more less a modeling amp
of sorts but I am guessing you could just bypass all the stuff in the amp.

Another thing I like about the pedal is if you record a track for the
rhythm, you can then choose another sound to layer over top of it, I
have had 5 different sounds thus far.

Not sure if this is what your looking for or not but it is worth a look.