[MusicTlk] Guitar players… Is there a looper that works well for blind people?

Carol McDowall caradon at telus.net
Tue Dec 7 07:49:08 UTC 2021

Hi Rick:
So nice of you to take the time to be emailing me.
Glad to hear that you are also a ukulele player...actually I'm only a
beginner...but love to play and sing..it helps me forget about my health
issues...I do get some vision, but want to be able to see the chords better
when I'm plaiyng outside.
Thanks for all your info, every bit of info helps.
Regards.
Carol
Vancouver, British Columbia.