[MusicTlk] Guitar players… Is there a looper that works well for blind people?

Carol McDowall caradon at telus.net
Tue Dec 7 07:57:51 UTC 2021

Hi Mike:
So nice of you to take the time to emailing me with  so many different
options.
I'm only a beginner ukulele player, but I love to play and sing...it sure
helps me forget about all my health issues.
I still have some sight...but I do find it very hard to read my music
sheets...if the print is much larger I can get by.
Thank you sooo very much for all your suggestions...they are very much
appreciated.
I will print your email out and read it over and over again...all so very
helpful.
Thanks a million.
Regards,
Carol
North Vancouver, B.C.
[image: IMG_9827.JPG]

[image: sept. 25, 2020 b ukulele heaven..jpg]