[MusicTlk] Guitar players… Is there a looper that works well for blind people?

Carol McDowall caradon at telus.net
Tue Dec 7 17:14:59 UTC 2021

Hi Rick:
We love playing mostly all the music from the 50 to the 70th.
I started playing at a local park with my sister, Maureen  and now a few
other friends have joined us...actually we started this about a year and a
half ago...We go out  "every" single day (not weekends) yes all through the
cold winter...it  must have been milder last year because this year we have
to play inside a Church..We much prefer to play outside, mainly
because people come by and say can we sing with you or play with you etc
etc.
Because of my poor vision, who cares if I don't always play the right
chord...ha ha ha.
My eye condition is called "Central Retinal Vein Occlusion" in both
eyes...yikes.
and yes,  YouTube is helping me a lot.

Hope you have a nice day.
Regards,
Carol.
[image: april 16, 2020.jpg][image: JUNE 18, 2021 K......JPG]

[image: sept. 25, 2020 b ukulele heaven..jpg]
[image: aug. 9, 2021.jpg]