[MusicTlk] The Blind Business Network Meeting Invitation

Esoteric Quality eqmusicofficial at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:06:10 UTC 2021

Greetings,

If you are a blind business owner, or are interested in learning about entrepreneurship, join me tonight on Clubhouse in the Blind Business Network room. We will be discussing maximizing value, sales, and productivity, along with answering your questions. The meeting is tonight at 5:00 P.M. Pacific standard time, and meetings will take place every Saturday, same time. Here's the link to join the room. We look forward to seeing you there and speaking with you. https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/Pra8oRd6

Sincerely,
Clayton Jacobs

Sent from my iPhone