[MusicTlk] Check out my spoken word poem

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 26 00:04:47 UTC 2021

Lonnie,

	I once went to visit my sister-in-law and her family for the first
time. My sister-in-law was a wannabe musician that played no instruments and
claimed to be a music producer. I tried to engage him in some chat about
this topic, having a studio myself, and he ignored me.

	Later that day a friend of his and I were on the back porch. I was
playing my guitar and he was an excellent harmonica player. He asked me if I
played any blues and I regretfully stated I did not but would love to hear
his play something. My sister-in-law's husband said, "Sounds like a bumper
sticker I saw once: doesn't play well with others!" I handed him my guitar
and said, "I would love to hear you play something, too!"

	In other words, don't mind the critics who diss your art; you are in
good company!

Peace!
Marion

Marion Gwizdala