[MusicTlk] Check out my spoken word poem

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:56:17 UTC 2021

Interesting,
I offered feedback which is what he was looking for. I also acknowledged that he has talent and simply encouraged him  to elevate his work to  portray a higher view of himself. Perhaps it looked like I was dissing  him. Well fair enough. So now you turn around and dis me for simply being honest with my assessment.
That is what is wrong with this culture. We want  to cancel those that dissent from our views. If you wish to view that as insecure, you are free to do so.   I will end  this thread with that.
 And to Lonnie.  Again.
I was sincere when I said that you obviously have much  talent  I dare say perhaps  Much mor than I.   I just take issue with  the  content  But to be fair I think there should be plenty of room for dissent. I truly do wish you well.   And I will continue to check out things that you post. Like every one on the planet, I discard what I don't like and keep what I do.
Be well.
Robert