[MusicTlk] PAD Convention Events

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 19:35:43 UTC 2021

Hello all!
It’s convention time! In case you haven’t yet heard, I wanted to share about our Performing Arts Division’s events during this week’s National Convention.
First, on Tuesday, July 6, at 8 PM Eastern, we are holding a special fundraising concert called One Voice: Stronger Together. There are many wonderful performers from our division sharing their talent in this show. Tickets and information can be found at: www.nfb.org/concert

On Thursday, July 8, at 1 PM Eastern, we will have our annual business meeting full of interesting presentations, a chance to network with other blind performers, and a panel about audio description. You won’t want to miss it! Find the agenda on our events page here: www.nfb-pad.org/events

Please engage with us on Facebook and Twitter using the #NFB21 hashtag at www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision and @NFB_PAD on Twitter.
See you around convention!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division