[MusicTlk] accessible mountain dulcimer lessons

dpdevendra at gmail.com dpdevendra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:30:33 UTC 2021

Thanks for the response.  As I indicated in my note, I did search the NLS and  only found one lesson.  That was the one you referenced from Home Spun.  She uses a stick to fret the strings.  Also I was looking for some more updated playing.

I have used many home spun materials and found them marginally useful.  Either they reference tab  for much of the lessons or assume you can see what they are doing on the DVD's.

Again, thanks for looking this up.
Dennis DeVendra
dpdevendra at gmail.com