[MusicTlk] Electronic drum kit.

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 17 23:35:01 UTC 2021

I just ordered an Alesis Surge  8- piece drum kit.

  I expect to get it in a few days.

 I am wondering how blind friendly  it is as far as navigating the menues
and so on.    I know it seems a bit backwards to order something and then
ask how it would work for me but I  ordered it anyway  because I was looking
for  an  apartment  friendly practice solution and this kit had pretty good
reviews and it looked like it would work well for my purposes.

I would appreciate any feedback.also if anyone knows  of any utube overviews
relating to a blind drumber using this kit. Thanks

Bob