[MusicTlk] Reading sheet music on a Braille Display

shanahanw1983 at gmail.com shanahanw1983 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:51:57 UTC 2021

I agree the Good Feel suite seems to have a lot of great features. Have you thought of making a version for Mac available? Or maybe an app for IOS or Android? I know there's the lime lighter app for low vision users but I don't think a blind user could use that. My wish list grows the more I look at your website haha I wish my money tree grew as quickly.
What is the braillescore program that converts files to brf? I tried to find it on google but it wasn't found. Does it still exist and how can I find it?

Shannon