[MusicTlk] Headphone amps

kociabafitness at gmail.com kociabafitness at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:44:42 UTC 2021

Hi,
I don't think any of the little headphone amps I have seen have any kind of
screens. I have a little vox and its just keep pressing the buttons so a
matter of memorizing. I also looked at the fender mustang mini the other day
and it seems to have a ton of effects and features and I didn't feel any
kind of a screen. These things are so small I doubt someone with perfect
vision would be able to read a screen if there was one on them. At least not
without a lot of effort.
There are also the little table top practice amps. I've got a
Blackstar(sorry don't recall the model)and it has a decent sound with a
built in delay and overdrive. Think it was about $60 runs on batterys and
has a line in as well as headphone jack and guitar in. cool little gadget.
Like it better than the little vox thing.
Hope that helps a bit
Bill