[MusicTlk] Does anyone know about JAWS and a program called Ear Master Pro?

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 19:52:59 UTC 2021

Well in that case if I were you I would go with fusion instead of jaws unless you want to learn how to use of force fledged screen reader in other words fusion is similar to Magnifier for windows that is actually built into windows but fusion is also by freedom scientific you could read more about it if you go to the Freedom Scientific FSCast. I’m sure others on this list may be of more help to you since I don’t use that particular product I only use jaws. And other screen readers.

Sent from my iPhone