[MusicTlk] Relive the 2022 Showcase of Talent Tonight!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 23:51:42 UTC 2022

Hi Friends,

As some of you may know, apart from my duties as Secretary of the NFB
Performing Arts Division, I host a live Internet radio show on 195 The Globe
that focuses on topics of interest to the blind community. Since our
beginning, it has become an annual tradition for us to replay the Showcase
of Talent from the NFB national convention. So, we decided that 2022 should
be no exception!

Whether you were there in person, listened on Zoom or haven't heard it at
all, I hope you'll join me as we relive the wonderful performances from this
year's talent show in New Orleans! You can do so beginning tonight at 9 PM
Eastern, 6 PM Pacific, by going to 195theglobe.live, searching for 195 The
Globe in the TuneIn Radio app, or asking Alexa to "play 195 The Globe." I'm
also excited to announce that we will hold a listening party on Zoom for
anyone who wants to join in. You can do that here: zoom.us/j/4562366247

I hope many of you will join us to enjoy (or enjoy again) this year's
Showcase!

Warmly,

Chris Nusbaum