[MusicTlk] Interface for home studio

peter acosta peteracosta54 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:42:32 UTC 2022

Hi
I own a 2017 MacBook Air which is a current machine.

I am trying to set up a home studio with a digital audio workstation

I have two PreSonus eris  5 powered monitors.

I had bought a PreSonus interface which I could not get to work no matter what I did. I download the software and when I plug in the interface my Mac did not recognize it or see it.
I’m trying to find interface that I know will work with the screen reader on my Mac so it will identify it and allow me to use it.
I do not have any software yet such as ProTools or anything else…

I am just trying to find an interface that will work.
There are many trial versions of software that I can get.
I spent so much time loading the software for the PreSonus interface and after all that it did not work and I do not want to go through that again.
any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
i’m much prefer voiceover over  jaws.

Peter Acosta