[MusicTlk] Learning to Play Instruments

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sun Mar 20 15:54:20 UTC 2022

Hi. I'm not familiar with any accessible apps but I just wanted to let
you know that I have been teaching acoustic and electric guitar to
blind and sighted students for 20 years. I have a BA degree in music,
taught in the music departments of two blind schools, and have also
taught freelance through a teaching agency.

I do teach remotely using facetime, zoom, skype, or via custom made
mp3 files. All the practice notes I've written are in plain text
format;no Braile music skills required.

If this is something that may interest you, you can e-mail me off list
at: cameron at cameronstrife.com

Thanks,

Cameron.