[MusicTlk] Good Audio Platform For Giving Lessons

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sun May 8 19:02:29 UTC 2022

I wonder if there is a delay with Zoom I thought there might be a little bit of a sound delay which could be problematic if you’re trying to play along with somebody else I’d be curious to know it’s a question I have I’m not sure of another thing to try and I haven’t done this with music lessons is to make a FaceTime audio call you can make a FaceTime video call if somebody has some site but you can also do a FaceTime audio call without the video let me know your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone