[MusicTlk] Piano, correct fingering, left-hand, two chords

Debra Baxley debrabaxley330 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 00:23:45 UTC 2022

correct fingering of chords        finger Pinky on D;  forth, finger, or
middle finger, on F-sharp, depending on hand size; Second finger on A;
and Thumb on C-sharp.

A-flat minor seventh Chord--Fifth Pinky finger on A-flat; Fourth finger
or Middle Finger on C, depending on hand size; Index, or, second finger
on e-flat; and Thumb First finger on g-flat.

Debra Baxley

Correction:  That's C-natural for D chord.