[MusicTlk] Playing guitar at church and a question about music mixing

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 22:08:17 UTC 2022

Hello Mike,
I'm a singer but played guitar as a child. I was going to say that it
sounds like your problem is a scientific one; brass instruments carry,
guitars don't. If they're turning you down at the input stage, have
you asked them not to? Sorry I haven't got any better advice than
this.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--