[MusicTlk] ios app for playing back music

dpdevendra at gmail.com dpdevendra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:21:02 UTC 2022

I am looking for and app for my iPhone, accessible with voiceover,  that
will allow me to play  sound files for my music practicing.  Functions like
pitch and playback speed changes.  Also  Looping of portions of a sound
file.  I am not looking for something that will use commercial sources.
Just sound files that I  have recorded or have purchased for backing tracks.

I was using Audio Scrub remix edition, but it looks like that app is no
longer Being   supported.  I have heard a few good things about the Amazing
Slowdowner, but not sure it is accessible with the ios voiceover.  They do
have a free edition that plays small portions of a sound file.  I may give
that a try.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Dennis DeVendra

dpdevendra at gmail.com