[MusicTlk] music playback ios app

dpdevendra at gmail.com dpdevendra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:22:08 UTC 2022

I am looking for an accessible iPhone app that I can use to play back found
files.  I was using "audio scrub remix edition"  but it is not being made
available any more.  Too bad.

I am looking for an app that provides: pitch and rate changes, along with
looping of sections of the sound file.  I know about youtube, but I have
plenty of backing tracks and lesson sound files I like to play along with
that are not available on youtube.

I am trying out the Amazing Slowdowner ios app, but am running into some
usability issues.

Any other apps that you musicians  have found helpful  and accessible, with
voiceover on the iPhone, playing  sound files?

Dennis DeVendra

dpdevendra at gmail.com