[MusicTlk] Need some advice please

kociabafitness at gmail.com kociabafitness at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:06:17 UTC 2022

Thanks once again. I guess I misspoke re patches vs updates but I also guess I assumed the unit was updatable since they have been selling it for many years and I have to guess the tec has improved since it was introduced. Maybe I am wrong.
Anyway I am seeing more than one 202 HD.  I'll give em a closer look to see which I need. And this is all I need? I don't need any additional software, some kind of audio workstation or something?  Like I said total beginner in this area
Thanks once again.