[nabentre] Dove Chocolate Discoveries

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 04:21:26 UTC 2009

There are mixes & complete products on the site. You can't order directly
from the site. you have to contact me with your order. If you have any other
questions, please feel free to contact me & if I can't answer them, then
I'll contact someone who has been in the company longer. Most sales are done
through tasting parties apparently, but I think the web part of it could be
extremely good too.