[nabentre] supplemental income

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 1 20:16:30 UTC 2009

Not liking the product would be a good reason to not sell it.  But not
liking the product does not make it a scam.  And thanks for being honest and
saying you do not know much about the business plan.  That's a fair
response.  But before you label all mlm a scam, please become informed about
it.  This does you and all of us a big service.

Loren Wakefield

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."  Dr. Forrest C.
Shaklee

www.shaklee.net/ultimatehealthwithtlc

319-433-0145 866-433-3969