[nabentre] courage and having it

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 2 03:51:08 UTC 2009

I received the below comentary from a person of the name of Lou Tice.  It is a short essay on courage.  Most of us have had someone, (well intentioned and all of that), tell us how courageous we must be to even get dressed or other mondaine things.  But courage is not a bad thing.  It can bring about possitive change.  How many of us had to get up our courage and face that first job interview?  And even before that, for most of us it took courage to admit we were blind, and that we needed to do something about our life to make it better.  Fortunately, we had the NFB to give us a great belief system about ourselves and blindness.  I'm courious what each of you think, so I gladly share it with you.

Winner's Circle Network with Lou Tice - 7/1/09 - "Courage"

Many people think that courage is an unusual act of bravery, but it is far more than that. Do you believe that courage is something that certain special
people display in times of great danger?

Of course, I agree. But, I also think that courage needs to be an everyday fact of life, if we are going to use more of our potential and become all that
we can be. In fact, I believe that courage precedes all positive change. Courage is the magic key that opens the door to the full experience of life.

Of course, no courage is needed if you refuse to take any risks. But, if you don't risk anything, the truth you must eventually face is that you are actually
risking everything! You see, people who react to life from a state of fear instead of courage are stressed out and uncertain, lost in a dark cloud of doubt
and worry. They are terrified of change, when change is what is happening all the time.

Courage is an absolute necessity if you are going to succeed, regardless of setbacks and the chance of failure. But it is also what it takes to smile when
life is hard, and what allows you to stand your ground when others want to put you down. You see, courage fills up your life with power and it empowers
others as well.

Would you like to have more courage? Well then, picture how you would behave if you already had it, and begin to act accordingly. You are stronger than
you currently believe you are!

Lou Tice

The Pacific Institute

Loren Wakefield

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."  Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee

www.shaklee.net/ultimatehealthwithtlc

319-433-0145 866-433-3969