[nabentre] This Saves You 5-10 hours typing per week!

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 20:56:18 UTC 2009

Below is a video link telling of a resource that should be helpful to most
anyone with any sort of online business.  For repetitive jobs like online
customer-service efforts, too.  If you give the same information via e-mail,
over and over again - this baby's for you.

Strive On!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com