[nabentre] Perkins Braillers

Liz C. Daniels lizworks at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 14:26:21 UTC 2009

Good morning Group,

Just a friendly reminder to let you all know that we repair, buy and sell reconditioned Perkins Braillers.

We charge a flat $20 fee for a check-up, thorough cleaning and replacement of basic parts.  If/when it's something major like replacing the roller/chain, then it's a maximum of $35.

All machines go back with a one-year warranty on parts and labor and sent, "Free Matter."

California residents, please add $1.85 for California Sales Tax, and please contact me with your questions at:

E-mail:  lizworks at sbcglobal.net

Phone:  323.254.9213

Liz