[nabentre] supplemental income

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:54:00 UTC 2009

Here is a possible opportunity that I am involved in. The company is called
Dove Chocolate Discoveries & you can learn about the company and the
products at www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/scottspaulding. This
opportunity is available for anyone to look into & if you are interested,
I'd be happy to have you on my team.