[nabentre] Accounting and check writing software

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:31:55 UTC 2009

Hi:

Thank you for the information.
Have a great evening.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Garcia <ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 7:47 PM
To: NFBnet NAB Entrepreneurs Mailing List <nabentre at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Re: [nabentre] Accounting and check writing software

Well I do know there is a software that is kind of like the Quick Books program that sighted people use. It is called Talking check book. I don't know if it will work with jaws 10, but I do know that it is for the computer, and that is can be used by a blind person. I know also that you can you those checks and print them from your printer. I hope this helps you. Good luck with your business, and I hope it goes well.

Cindy Garcia
Music Major
PCell phone, (512) 740-8173
email Address: ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com