[nabentre] Like to Know...

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Tue May 5 11:12:14 UTC 2009

Hi,
The best technique I know of is to be able to write with conviction and passion about topics related to your market and get people to want to inquire more. People can smell a mile away when you're being slick. Here's an article that compares off line and on line marketing. http://ctpm.sitesell.com/jx7.html

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.
"A vision without a task is but a dream. A task without a vision is drudgery. A task
and a vision together is the hope of the world." -- A church in Sussex, England, dating from 1720.