[nabentre] Like to Know...

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Tue May 5 14:17:58 UTC 2009

Hi Liz,
Glad to help. If you like, I know they have some free courses on that site. I can try to find them for you. They have courses tailored to the type of business someone might have. I'm not sure if I saw a crafts business sample web site someone put together or not, but I can try to find that also, if you like.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.
"A vision without a task is but a dream. A task without a vision is drudgery. A task
and a vision together is the hope of the world." -- A church in Sussex, England, dating from 1720.