[nabentre] ticket to work?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed May 13 16:37:26 UTC 2009

I am trying to start a sole proprietor business and I was wondering if I
have to register for the Ticket to Work program with Social Security?

If the answer is yes, at what point do I need to do that?

I do not need start up money so I would simply like to start advertising my
business and once I receive a pay check, then report that to the various
people that need that information.

Also, if there is anyone in Indiana running an SP, I would love to talk to
you specifically about what I need to register with the state vs. my
county/township.

Cindy