[nabentre] USA Business Version of CashManager Is Here!

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:31:27 UTC 2010

Hi, fellow listers.  I am writing to you with an exciting announcement
about a new product that has just been released to give new freedom to
business owners who have a total or partial lack of eyesight:
Accomplish CashManager's fully equipped business edition is available
for United States users.  Along with many other benefits, it allows us
to account for the nuance of state and municipal sales taxes and track
the ongoing success of an entrepreneurial enterprise without our
having to be a professional accountant and without our having to bring
in a "pair of eyes" just to read or reconcile the books for us.

Over the last year, I've been active on this list from time to time.
Some of you might know that I am a certified financial planner
professional living and working in Indiana.  Along with working
directly to help individual clients solve their financial
predicaments, I represent a New Zealand-based firm known as Accomplish
Ltd., which is experiencing more and more of a following here in the
United States because of its CashManager bookkeeping and money
management program designed for Microsoft Windows.

For several years, blind and visually impaired persons in
English-speaking nations around the world have been using CashManager
to record and track bank deposits and withdrawals, reconcile bank
accounts, write checks, and monitor the financial
health of a small business or not-for-profit organization without the
need for sighted assistance.  In the British Commonwealth CashManager
has also proved an effective tool for blind or visually impaired
owners of small and medium-sized businesses to record sales, run
customer-specific and supplier-specific reports, and look at
accessible charts showing the profitability and cash flow of their
businesses.

What appears below is an official announcement, along with supporting
documentation, from account manager Raewyn Whisker of Accomplish Ltd.,
about CashManager 2010 for Business.  The announcement was broadcast
internally late on the evening of Thursday, 22 April, 2010.

The following information, taken word for word from Raewyn's memo,
points you in the direction of the CashManager 2010 download itself.
Secondly, it links you to support materials designed to help with
learning and using the program in general. Finally, it links you to
third-party documentation demonstrating that Accomplish CashManager
has passed an audit specifically designed to test its readiness for
use as a money management tool by those who are blind or visually
impaired.

If you have questions, please feel free to phone my office
([877]254-9192); to send an e-mail to kbrolin65 at gmail.com; or to send
Raewyn an e-mail directly: Raewyn.Whisker at accomplishglobal.com.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin

=============================
Hello

I'm very pleased to say that we now have the United States business
version of CashManager available.

Please go to http://us.accomplishglobal.com/ and click on the Learn
More button which will take you through to the download page.  We have
a form to fill in asking for your details so we can give you the best
possible chance of enjoying your experience with CashManager.

We also have a page dedicated to Vision Impaired documents - please go
here to view this page.
http://us.accomplishglobal.com/resources/vision-impaired.html

If you have any questions about either the product, it's
accessibility, or use, please just ask as we are only too happy to
assist.

I have also attached two documents.  One is our press release for the
business version into the USA.  If you have available avenues by which
this could be distributed I would greatly appreciate you doing so.
The other one is a document with additional detail.  If you wish to
use either of these documents to 'spread the word' please do so.

Regards
Raewyn Whisker
Account Manager

Accomplish Limited