[nabentre] Good morning all

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Mon Feb 1 15:06:29 UTC 2010

I agree with you on the business cards.  I do a lot of that, though probably
should do much more of it.  It is an ice breaker.  The rest of that is to
get that person's card as well.

Loren Wakefield

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."  Dr. Forrest C.
Shaklee

www.shaklee.net/ultimatehealthwithtlc

319-433-0145 866-433-3969