[nabentre] Good morning all

The Elf inthaneelf at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 3 01:27:26 UTC 2010

hello,

there are a few sites with real work from home jobs, but most of these that
I have found are things like tech support, and a few other specialized
things

of course telemarketing, which although not a good job, some of them are
real, and oddly though not "real" the tele-psychic lines are a real job,
just not an honest one.

I haven't wanted any of these so have not retained the links to them, but if
you want to do it, you can ferret out the companies handling such jobs.

HTH
elf