[nabentre] What does everyone do

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 15:52:39 UTC 2010

Sounds interesting.  Have you also looked at Money Talks by APH?  It is an
account management program that has a number of features. I got it a few
years ago and it has evolved and is still evolving to include many features
of use to business accounts.
I only use it for my checkbook, but it can also do credit cards and other
accounts, and it can import from and export to qip files.
Now if it would only do my taxes, that would be nice.
MT is a nice program but it is a bit too proprietary and blind centered in
my opinion.  I would rather see programs like quicken, taxact, or turbotax
modified to be accessible.
I know, dream on...
--le