[nabentre] New Member with a Question

Keith Wiglesworth hwiglesworth at carolina.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 19:36:07 UTC 2010

Hi and thanks Loren.  Yes they show the compensation plan and seem to have
that all worked out, and they talk about ways to bring others in to the fold
as it were.  It is based on a 5 level matrix, and they claim to have 4,000
join since starting in early December which is fast I think, but I still
wonder if it could implode just as quickly
    To me it sounds like Amway on steroids.  I'll stay tuned.
    Thanks for your thoughts.
Keith