[nabentre] Free advertising of your business on News12

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:21:02 UTC 2010

For those that live on Long Island, New Jersey, Hudson Valley, Westchester,
the Bronx (Yahoo! Born in the Bronx), Brooklyn and Connecticut and you get
cablevision, you get News12 and you can advertise for free in there
classified area, which I have been doing just go to news12.com and register
in the classifieds.

I have put the NAGDU Fundraiser, put information about Honeymoon Packages
and Honeymoon Registry service, and other travel services.

you got a lot of space for wording, up to 800 words or over 4000 characters,
and 1 photo for free and each additional one is 25 cents, they run 2 weeks
at a time and you can renew as many times as you like.

So far I have 3 ads, and the only thing I have paid on them is $300 for my
photos.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com